Operating Principles of
Capital Missions Company
- A deal is a good deal when it’s good for all concerned.
- Tell the truth.
- Generosity comes back ten-fold to the bottom line.
- Socially responsible companies are more productive and profitable than others.
- Water doesn’t rise any higher than its source (about management).
- Treasure teamwork; share the wealth.
- The best call a company can get is a call of complaint because it helps it to improve, so when you get a complaint call, start by saying “thank you!”.
- Love the discipline of the numbers.
- Never make decisions out of fear.
- Trust the universe.
The source of six of these principles is Virginia (Ginny) Rogers of Chicago, a Founding Member of the committee of 200 and an inspiration to all who know her.
Contact Capital Missions CompanyAddress:
609 N Lincoln St.
Elkhorn, WI 53121